The Easiest Way for Civil Engineers to Model Stormwater
Hydrology Studio and it’s companions are the most intuitive and easy-to-learn stormwater modeling tools available. Our software is stand-alone and features new and modern user interfaces with advanced graphics and outstanding reporting. All at a price point that works for anyone.
How is Hydrology Studio Better?
- They were designed specifically for civil engineering firms, self-employed pros and startups, reviewers and educators.
- These programs have simplified workflows.
- They employ time-tested, fully-documented stormwater calculation methods you and your peers will trust.
- Short learning curve. You’ll pick them up in minutes, not hours, days or weeks.
- Flexible, common-sense licensing. We offer subscription and perpetual.
- They’re very popular with over 5,000 users, more each day, world wide.
Watershed Modeling and Detention Pond Design Software
Hydrology Studio uses an intuitive, on-screen watershed routing diagram that lets you point and click your way through pre- and post-development site designs and complex watersheds. Create runoff hydrographs, combine, route and divert hydrographs. Interactive detention pond design. Outstanding reporting.
Modern-day Culvert Modeling Software
Replace your outdated culvert design software with something new and better. Culvert Studio offers a rich user experience with rock-solid, time-tested methodologies. Model single-barrel crossings, multi-barrel culverts with a variety of shapes, sizes, slopes, inlet configurations and materials. Handles any flow regime with overtopping flow.
Must-have Hydraulics and Hydrology Software
When you need answers fast, this is your go-to hydraulics and hydrology software. Model open channels, pipes, weirs, orifices and inlets…on the fly! Create runoff hydrographs and estimate required storages for detention ponds.