The Stormwater Modeling Software Made For You
Let’s face it. Most engineers hate the software they use at work. Engineering software is clunky, hard to set up and expensive. Countless hours are wasted struggling with outdated hydraulics and hydrology software. At Hydrology Studio, we believe your engineering firm deserves better.
Hydrology Studio and its companions are hands-down the most intuitive and easy-to-learn stormwater modeling tools available. All products are stand-alone and feature new and modern user interfaces. They’re powerful enough for the largest engineering firms at a price point that works for anyone.
Whether you or your team is engaged in urban watershed modeling, detention pond design, storm sewer design, culvert hydraulics or open channel modeling, Hydrology Studio has you covered. See why hundreds of other engineers have chosen Hydrology Studio for producing higher quality drainage studies. Spend less time on guesswork. And do more great work.
How is Hydrology Studio Better?
- In a word… Simplicity. Our software was purpose-built for engineering professionals who need to produce high-quality drainage designs and associated deliverables without wasting time struggling with confusing work flows.
- These programs are feature-rich; graphics rich; easy-to-learn; requiring no other software; fairly priced and updated often.
- They employ rock-solid, time-tested, fully-documented calculation methods you and your peers will trust.
- We’ve kept things just simple enough — something everyone appreciates about great hydrology software.
- They’re ridiculously easy to use. You’ll pick them up in minutes, not hours, days or weeks.
- They install on your PC with a single mouse click and are compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and beyond. Built for the future.
- Easy and simple licensing. They’re perpetual. They never expire. We take care of the details.
- You’ll get a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, we’re not satisfied.
- Watch this 2:55 minute video to see Hydrology Studio in action.
Hydrology Studio $495.00
The Hydrology Software Engineers Enjoy Most
Hydrology Studio uses an intuitive, on-screen routing diagram that lets you point and click your way through simple site developments and complex watersheds. Create runoff hydrographs, combine, route and divert hydrographs. Interactive detention pond design.
You’ll design detention ponds within minutes in three easy steps! Professional, agency-accepted reports with colorful, informative graphs are designed to impress anyone who sees them.
Culvert Studio $295.00
Modern-day Culvert Modeling Software
Replace your outdated culvert design software with something new and better. Culvert Studio offers a rich user experience with rock-solid, time-tested results. You can model single-barrel crossings, multi-barrel culverts with a variety of shapes, sizes, slopes, inlet configurations and materials. Flow regimes include subcritical and supercritical flow with hydraulic jumps and overtopping flow. Ease-of-use and high-end graphics are this program’s trademark.
Studio Express! $295.00
Must-have Hydraulics and Hydrology Software
When you need answers fast, this is your go-to hydraulics and hydrology software. Model open channels, pipes, weirs, orifices and inlets…on the fly! Create runoff hydrographs and estimate required storages for detention ponds.
Have questions? Please give us a call at 720-524-4524