Experience a New Breed of Urban Stormwater Modeling Software
Stop wasting your valuable time learning and re-learning complicated stormwater software. Hydrology Studio and its companions are hands-down the most intuitive and easy-to-learn stormwater modeling tools available. All products are stand-alone and feature new and modern user interfaces. We essentially eliminated the maze of open windows, dialog boxes and endless pull-down menus!
If you want to be productive within a couple of hours, stick around. See why hundreds of other engineers have chosen Hydrology Studio for producing drainage studies. Hydrology Studio, Stormwater Studio, Culvert Studio and Channel Studio were developed specifically for practicing civil engineers engaged in urban watershed modeling, detention pond design, storm sewer design and open channel modeling.
How is Hydrology Studio Better?
- In a word… Simplicity. Our software was purpose-built for engineering professionals who need to produce high-quality drainage designs and associated deliverables without wasting time struggling with outdated user-interfaces and confusing work flows.
- These programs are feature-rich; graphics rich; easy-to-learn; requiring no other software; fairly priced and updated often.
- They employ rock-solid, time-tested, fully-documented calculation methods you can trust.
- We’ve kept things just simple enough — something everyone appreciates about great software.
- They’re ridiculously easy to use. You’ll pick them up in minutes, not hours, days or weeks.
- They install on your PC with a single mouse click and are compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and beyond. Built for the future.
- Easy and simple licensing. They’re perpetual. They never expire. We take care of the details.
- You’ll get a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, we’re not satisfied.
Hydrology Studio $495.00
Faster, easier and more accurate drainage studies
Hydrology Studio uses an intuitive, on-screen routing diagram that lets you point and click your way through simple site developments and complex watersheds. Create runoff hydrographs, combine, route and divert hydrographs.
You’ll design detention ponds within minutes in three easy steps! Professional, agency-accepted reports with colorful, informative graphs are designed to impress anyone who sees them.
Culvert Studio $295.00
A modern-day culvert modeling program
Replace your outdated culvert design software with something new and better. Culvert Studio offers a rich user experience with rock-solid, time-tested results. You can model single-barrel crossings, multi-barrel culverts with a variety of shapes, sizes, slopes, inlet configurations and materials. Flow regimes include subcritical and supercritical flow with hydraulic jumps and overtopping flow. Ease-of-use and high-end graphics are this program’s trademark.
Have questions? Please give us a call at 720-524-4524